Air Quality Management
Who we are
The Environmental Practice is a consultancy whose team has over 35 years’ combined experience in environmental impact assessment, air quality and waste licensing. Let us help you meet your licensing, reporting and impact management needs efficiently, timeously and cost-effectively.
Minimise the environmental impacts that could arise from your development proposal…
Air Quality Management
There may be atmospheric emissions licensing, management, registration and reporting requirements…
The obvious solution to our waste management problems is waste-to-value industries…
- ALead consultant on a host of EIA applications and applications for waste and air quality licences.
- AAssisting numerous clients to minimise their environmental impacts in practical ways and to align their operations with the environmental legislation.
- AConsulting since 2006 in the field of environmental management, working throughout the Western Cape and the major metro’s in South Africa.
Our qualifications and professional registrations include:
- ARegistered Environmental Assessment Practitioners with EAPASA (Reg. No. 2018/166 & 2020/981)
- ABComm Honours (Economics) | MEng (Environmental Engineering) | BScience (Environmental Science, Oceanography & Atmospheric Science) | BScience Honours (Environmental Management).
- AMember of the International Association for Impact Assessment (IAIA), the Institute of Waste Management of Southern Africa (IWMSA), and the National Association for Clean Air (NACA).
What some of our clients say
We have been using Colleen for the past two years for our environmental compliances and reports and have always been completely satisfied. She does an excellent job, is always friendly and helpful. We have found her knowledge in environmental practices and compliance issues to be excellent and precise.
- Galvaniser, Strand
We have collaborated with Colleen for many years and on multiple occasions during various Environmental Surveys, including Stack Emission Monitoring, as well as Ambient Air Sampling and Fall Out Dust Monitoring. She has successfully assisted us and our clients with the application for Air Emission Licences and accurate capturing and reporting of results to the DEAT.
Colleen is always professional, punctual, and precise in everything she undertakes. She is an absolute pleasure to work with and we can highly recommend her services.
- Occupational hygiene and emissions monitoring service provider
We have been making use of the expert services of Colleen McCreadie in the past to assist us with our waste licence and in addition also assisted and managed the process of public participation we had to undergo towards our air quality licensing. Colleen has always provided us with the correct detail on time and in a format that was understandable. Colleen is like having your own NEMA workshop manual on hand. We have been using her and will continue so in the future.
- Poultry processor, Worcester
Known Colleen for quite a few years now and can highly recommend The Environmental Practice! Professional service in a field where attention to detail is a must. Ethical and reliable.
- Galvaniser, Cape Town
Book a consultation to learn how we can assist your business.
The Environmental Practice is well-versed in these requirements. Contact us to find out how we can assist you to comply.
Call Us: 021 788 9323
Complete the form below to signup for our newsletter and receive the latest industry news.